July 28th update:
We are OPEN for limited seating in our taproom and outdoor beer garden!
Per the CDC and state heath department's guidelines, we are taking the following measures to ensure customer safety:
- There should be no more than 5 people to a table. If seated indoors, patrons must be from the same household.
- We require that you maintain social distancing (all tables are spaced at least 6ft apart)
- All ordering must take place at our bar. One customer per group. Please observe and respect the spacing lines on the floor.
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
- Per Washington State mandate, customers are required to wear masks to enter our taproom and while not seated at their table.
- Staff will wear masks when not able to socially distance and when servicing publicly accessible areas.
- We are currently using disposable cups and food "boats" to minimize contact.
- Well-behaved pets are allowed outside.
- While we remain family-friendly, our children's play area is currently closed. (Bring those coloring books, puzzles, games, or iPads!)
Please help us keep everyone safe and healthy during your visit. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!
Our hours remain the same but we will revise them when we are able to open up more seating:
Please note last call for food is 30 minutes prior to close and beverage 15 minutes prior to close.
We will continue to adapt and make adjustments as we navigate the re-opening process. Please check back here or via our Facebook Page for the latest information.